L I V E / B O O K I N G / R I D E R / P R E S S
If you want to know about a possible concert/performance, you may need to consider two main options: with or without visuals
___ WITH VISUALS I can perform the pieces:
- Geography ( with Thr3hold)
- Filament (with Hugo Olim)
- Flow (with Lia)
or, I can do a freeform concert, in the dark, of any of the pieces above.
___ If your option goes for NO VISUALS, please be sure that you can "generate" a relative perception of darkness in the performance area.
In any option, my PERSONAL SETUP is, at minimum:
- 1 Laptop + Midi Controller (other devices)
- Small Objects
SOUND /// I need:
- mixer: Mackie 1642 for stage use or active DI's to inject my stereo signal to the FOH.
- 1 x standard scissors adjustable platform 200x100 + chair;
- stereo monitoring and good PA system from 20 to 20K (Meyer if possible, or similar);
- 4 x ac -220V european, grounded.
VISUALS /// We need:
- the way to proceed with video depends on each piece. Please, get in contact with me to get into more detail. We have solutions to set ups with 3, 2 or 1 projector according to the production scale.
If possible, we would like to use 2 or 3 projectors, and work with the space for possible configurations: side by side, top on top; juxtaposed...
- hotel, food and transportation.
- fee can be discussed, depending on the context and location.
- Feel free to ask me, Let’s talk. :)
[click images to open and download 300 dpi version]
(from Geography performance) (from Geography performance)
pic: Rui Minderico pic: Lais Pereira
pic: Rui Minderico pic: Rui Minderico
pic: Hugo Delgado pic: Rodo Lillo
pic: Adriano Ferreira Borges pic: Rui Minderico
pic: Patryk Piechocki)low pic: Rui Minderico
setup on visuals: upon request